To install an SSL Certificate on cPanel:
1. Log in to cPanel
2. Click on 'SSL/TLS Manager' under the Security category
3. Underneath where it says 'Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)' click on "Manage SSL Sites'
4. Select the domain name from the drop down menu
5. The next step is to retrieve the following data from your SSL emails:
- Certificate, and Intermediate Certificate (CABUNDLE) from your final Geotrust email
- Private Key from your order confirmation email (attached as a .txt file)
6. Copy the data into the relevant text boxes on the open page
7. Click 'Install Certificate'