To install an SSL Certificate on cPanel:
1. Log in to cPanel
2. Click on 'SSL/TLS Manager' under the Security category
3. Underneath where it says 'Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)' click on "Manage SSL Sites'
4. Select the domain name from the drop down menu
5. The next step is to retrieve the following data from your SSL emails:
- Certificate, and Intermediate Certificate (CABUNDLE) from your final Geotrust email
- Private Key from your order confirmation email (attached as a .txt file)
6. Copy the data into the relevant text boxes on the open page
7. Click 'Install Certificate'
- 1322 Users Found This Useful
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
For security purpose we recommended you to prevent access to your .htaccess file from...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...